2/19/2011

bright moon

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



It was about five thirty in the morning. I opened the curtains and saw bright light, like sunshine, on the rooftiles below me . . . but coming from the "wrong" side.
It looked so different from the usual early morning light on the tiles.
Then I looked up in the sky and saw the moon hang over there ... whow ...


frosty morning -
such a bright full moon
in the west



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

. . . Read my Haiku Archives 2011

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1 comment:

Gabi Greve said...

full moon
my homewards beacon
shining bright

Vidur

Thanks, Vidur san, for sharing your moon !
Gabi

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .