2/13/2008

Arctic Touch

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


the Arctic touch ...
sunshine and
an icecold wind







Next morning, Thursday 13

© http://weather.yahoo.co.jp/



A so-called "Winter Typhoon" is developping and maybe to last until the day after tomorrow !
Temperatures are dropping drastically, causing strong storm conditions in many parts of Japan.
We are having storm too, but not toooooo bad yet, just icecold!


平成20年02月12日17時

http://www.jma.go.jp/


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Wednesday ...
The Cold Wave continues ...



. . . Read my Haiku Archives 2008


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe,tomorrow Feb 13th will be colder than today.
Strong wind make us ice tips.

I must go to NHK gallery by foot.

sakuo.

Anonymous said...

We have been having an 'old-fashioned' winter with sub-zero temperatures and record snowfalls since before Christmas....
and it continues, interrupted occasionally (and more rarely as time passes) by a day of melting when the temperatures are way above normal. But mostly, it is cold.... bone cold.
I believe tomorrow is to give us some temporary warmth (the predicted high is minus 6 Celsius) before the next onslaught of snow and cold. Good luck with yours, Gabi!

another storm . . .
I put my warmest sweater
through the wash

Dina E. Cox
(actually I'm wearing a zipped fleece over my long sleeved top, even as I type this)

Anonymous said...

Sigh ... on one hand I'm glad we're not having that right now, although our temperatures will be dropping in a couple of days as well to about minus 5. On the other hand, what an experience that must be! Not my wildest dream, perhaps, but a wild one, that's certain!

cold wind ...
a snow cloud opens
and empties

Ella Wagemakers

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .